I have received information of a hacker going around dA....
Apparently he posts dick pictures and deletes all your friends, so watch out!
Just wanted to let all my lovely group member know! Stay safe everyone!
|More Journal Entries|
10. BreatheThis is for :icon100themeschallenge:, Version 2, Part 10: Breathe. I don't own The Legend of Zelda nor its characters. That's all for Nintendo. Yet, this poem's mine. And as before, it's Dark x Link. Took a while before I came up something worthy enough for this. Sadly, no rhyming this time. =/ Anyways, enjoy!
Such a short word but with so much of strength
I’ve screamed, I've begged, I've prayed and I've stated it out
So many times with so many situations
And once again I say it to you:
I’ve laughed and grinned
I’ve shook my head as I hit you in the back
Was it the words or the food you were cho
Moment in a forestThis is Dark x Link story. There will only be kisses so I doubt this to need the maturity warning. And I don't own the inspirational picture nor the characters BUT this story's mine.
Inspiration: under the shade by Rabbit-Edge
They had been walking for a long while in the forest. It felt like it would never end and to Dark, it all looked exactly the same. Link on the other hand was whole time trying to tell how the area was different in everywhere. Obviously they eventually ended up walking in silence while the ex-Hero was enjoying of the area and the dark Hylian of the sight of his love.
In the end the Shadow of the Hero had enough of the silence, the walking and of the forest. He stopped walking and gave a slight yank of Link’s hand to get him to stop too. “What is it?” The ex-Hero inquired with a slight frown and worry. Dark wished to tell
Paper cutThis is something very short and cute. I first thought of trying to put another short story with this to lengthen things but can't come up with anything worthy enough. And as always, I only own the story but not the characters. They belong to Nintendo. Anyways, enjoy!
Dark was tad startled and he swiftly turned his gaze into his love. “Link? Are you alright?” He inquired while watching the golden haired warrior with slight concern.
Link simply nodded while sucking his finger. He bit sighed as he took it out of his mouth to inspect the small cut. “Just a paper cut.” The cerulean eyed male told.
“Can I see?” Dark asked while putting the book down and crawling over to the Hero. Link was just going to tell it was no big deal when his gaze fell into the cute puppy-dog-eyes the dark Hylian was sporting. The green clad Hylian sighed a bit but smiled fondly and gave his hurt hand to his love.
Dark took the offere
100 stories in the year of 2017Yep, the title is telling the truth. I am going to do my best to get 100 stories / poems / chapters up durings this year. Let's hope I will manage with this for real. But, to start things off, I shall put down few guidelines to explain how things will work out. Also, I will have numbers 1 to 100 listed and after each number will come a link to a story / poem / chapter. On this way everyone can go check things off. So, let's start!
- Each one shot, poem and chapter of a story will be counted as one of the hundred stories.
- Not everything will be of The Legend of Zelda.
- Not everything will be of my CaH Saga.
- I will inform if it's part of LoZ or CaH.
- Some of the stories / chapters will be down at Fanfiction.net page.
- 48 weeks out of 52 will have two uploads a week. On thouse missing 4 weeks will be only one upload a week. Otherwise it won't be 100 after all.
- Each of the upload will have a marking of x of 100 w